Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin

How to recover deleted contacts from HTC One? Topic: How to recover deleted contacts from HTC One?

Post Reply Post New Topic

Online Status: Offline
Quote channvincent Replybullet Topic: How to recover deleted contacts from HTC One?
    Posted: 06Jan2015 at 6:20pm

I need help with HTC one?
I just got this phone yesterday and last night I added like 50 contacts from my old phone to the HTC one. Then this morning I was going to call someone and went into my contacts and I seen all my contacts and then it like loaded or something and all my contacts just disappeared. What the hell happened, I didn't hit the delete button I just slides the screen over to contacts. Is there any way I can some how recover my contacts. Because I was giving my old phone away to my brother so I deleted all my contacts and messages from my old phone as I was putting them into my new one. - Alex

For most android users, they synced contacts with Google account, when they lost contacts they can restore from Google, if you haven't synced your contacts with the Google account, don't worry, you also can recover deleted contacts on HTC One, just with a right Android Data Recovry, here recommend the Dr.Fone for Android, it support HTC One S, HTC One V and HTC One X and can recover deleted contacts, text messages, photos, videos etc from them.

Step by step to recover deleted contacts from HTC One with Dr.Fone for Android

Step 1. Connect your HTC One to the computer
First of all, make sure that your HTC One is in USB debugging mode. You can check this in an easy way: go to Settings, choose Developer options, and then check the line saying USB debugging. OK, your phone is in USB debugging mode now. Next, launch Dr.Fone for Android on your computer and connect your device to it with USB cable. When your phone is recognized, you'll see the window below.

Step 2. Prepare to scan your HTC One
Click the "Start" button in the screen below to start analyzing it. Before doing this, make sure that your HTC One battery is more than 20% charged, so that you can get a smooth scan.

Step 3. Check and recover lost contacts on HTC One
The program will offer you a scan result after the scan. Choose Contacts on the left side, and you can preview them all one by one. Select what you want and click Recover to save them on your computer. The recovered contacts can be saved as .html, .csv and .vcf files on your computer for different uses.

Tags: recover deleted contacts from HTC One, restore contacts on htc one, how to recover deleted contacts on HTC One

IP IP Logged

Quote newwaysys Replybullet Posted: 28Apr2015 at 1:54pm
Step 1: Choose “Recover from iOS device” When you download, install the FoneLab, then connect your device to computer and run the Fonelab, the iOS 8 Video Recovery will detect your device automatically, on the interface provides three recovery mode, choose the "Recover from iOS Device".
government job in teaching
Step 2. Start to recover recorded videos Once the scan is finished, all contents of your device will be listed on the interface. Choose Camera Roll on the left side and all photos and videos will be listed on the right pane. Find and tick the deleted video you want to recover. Click "Recover" button at the bottom right corner to start the video recovery.

Way 2: Extract recorded videos from iTunes Backup/iCloud
In fact, you will never lose your files as long as you have synced with iTunes/iCloud. You can restore deleted videos from the last iTunes/iCloud backup (no overwritten).

Choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File" mode. Select the backup files, and click "Start Scan" to begin to scan the recorded videos.

Choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File" mode
Sign in to your iCloud account and choose the file you need to download. Click the Download button and wait for minutes until it's downloaded. bank MICR code means
Scan the downloaded file and click Camera Roll. You can find the recorded video files. Check the one you want and click Recover.
IP IP Logged

Quote Jcbelltt Replybullet Posted: 18Jul2016 at 12:44pm
You can try Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery. It can retrieve deleted contacts from android phone .And it's safe and effective.It allows you to view and retrieve the lost or deleted data from android phone.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version