Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
 Discussions WorldJOBS @ DISCUSSIONSWORLD.COMLATEST 2009 PLACEMENT PAPERS - INDIA'S LARGEST COLLECTIONKPIT Cummins PLACEMENT PAPER/KPIT CUMMIN INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

KPIT CUMMINS Pattern Topic: KPIT CUMMINS Pattern

Post Reply Post New Topic
saket123

Online Status: Offline
Quote saket123 Replybullet Topic: KPIT CUMMINS Pattern
    Posted: 24Aug2009 at 11:32am
HTML clipboard

KPIT CUMMINS Pattern

Firstly, there was an aptitude test. questions of aptitude were quite easy. one who has solved R.S Agrawal can pass this test very well. of course questions were not at all frm the book but they were easy to solve.

There were 2 sections - quantitative and english. English section was very very easy. dont miss out on it. ur score can go high bcoz of it. so for that u need to be fast in quantitative section. many ppl lost out on this section bcoz they cudnt complete qntitive section. so look at time n proceed. after the aptitude test there was C skills test. this test was ok.not too easy. there were 8 questions.there were questions on X-OR, pointers,etc.some short programs were given and the output was asked.it ws onjective test.4 options were given 4 each qs.around 1/2 an hour was given for this test.the first 4 qs were solvable .the last 4 were bit difficult.so prepare C very very well.

At the end of this test around 16 people were shortlisted. then  there was HR interview and then technical interview.both the interviews were good.

In HR they asked abt family backgrnd., short-term plans in the nxt 5 yrs.for this i told them i want to be a project manager.then they askd me whether i know wat r the responsibilities of a project manager.then i ws askd whether i prefer team wrk or individual wrk.tell them tht u prefer team wrk. then i ws askd wat did i do in my project .so i said since it ws a team wrk,none of did individual wrk.then the lady askd me how important it is to know a person if u r wrkin in a team.i said it is very imp to recognise a person,his attitude, his nature to have godd team results,then she asked me to tell wat i guessed abt her.she seemed to be very patient n strong headed so i told her tht.then she asked abt SDLC( S/w devlpmnt life cycle).hw does maintenance play a role in SDLC.then i ws asked whether i ws flexible to wrk in both technical as well as managerial fields .i said yes.then the last qs was do u want to know anything abt the company.first i said tht everything ws quite clear frm the presentation in PPT.

then i asked her wat r my prospects of growth in the company.so she explained me further for another 1/2 an hour.then i had my technical inetrview.he asked me to explain abt my miniproject. then my final yr project.then he askd some  C++ fundas.he asked some qs abt database as my project ws of db.pls make sure one thing - watever u write in ur resume u shud be well versed with it.dont hesitate. if u dont know anything, dont fool him .tell him frankly tht u dont remember right now bt u can definitely make up.that's all .after tht they announced the results in half an hour and i got the good news.tht was extremely gr8.
i really wish all the best for all those who r abt to give the test.do well n hope to meet u at kpit.

with regards

saket123

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version