Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
 Discussions World :†JOBS @ DISCUSSIONSWORLD.COM :†LATEST 2009 PLACEMENT PAPERS - INDIA'S LARGEST COLLECTION :†ADA PLACEMENT PAPERS / ADA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

ADA :: Company Profile Topic: ADA :: Company Profile

Post Reply Post New Topic
neha_roy

Online Status: Offline
Quote neha_roy Replybullet Topic: ADA :: Company Profile
    Posted: 25Aug2009 at 12:30pm

ADA Company Profile

Adacel Technologies Limited engages in the development and sale of simulation and software applications, as well as provision of related services. It offers simulation and training products for various applications, such as air traffic control, flight training, driver training, aircraft marshalling training, air defense, unmanned air vehicles, homeland security and first responder, and intelligent communications environment. The company provides speech recognition and synthetic speech solutions for voice activated cockpit, operational and mission systems, unmanned air vehicles, and intelligent communications environment. It also offers voice communications simulation systems, such as MaxSim VCS and ARTT VCS. In addition, the company provides modeling and visual system services, including custom 3D models; synthetic environments; image enhancement; legacy system modeling; animated renditions; interactive 3D constructs; and training and debrief modeling for fidelity synthetic environments. Further, it offers traffic management products for oceanic and non radar airspace; and various support and engineering services. Adacel Technologies Limited serves civil and military organizations; aeronautical universities; and aviation and defense suppliers in Australia, the Americas, Europe, and Asia.

IP IP Logged
loverjay

Online Status: Offline
Quote loverjay Replybullet Posted: 22Feb2012 at 7:23am
I am Interested in you (priscasiako@yahoo.com)
My name is Prisca i am tall, good looking and caring loving and perfect body figure lady. i saw your profile today at discussionsworld.com and be delighted to contact you, I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking for,Remember that color, language or distance donít matter in any relationship, And I have something special to tell you about me, So please contact me back through my email (priscasiako@yahoo.com) so that I can send my picture directly to you.
Kissa
Prisca.  

good lover.......good lover.......good lover.......good lover.......good lover.......good lover.......good lover.......good lover.......good lover.......
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version