Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
 Discussions WorldEXAMS @ DISCUSSIONSWORLD.COMSTUDY ABROAD EXAMS - GRE, TOEFL, SAT ETC.

TOEFL Exam Preparation Topic: TOEFL Exam Preparation

Post Reply Post New Topic
vivek83

Online Status: Offline
Quote vivek83 Replybullet Topic: TOEFL Exam Preparation
    Posted: 08Sep2010 at 3:16pm
The TOEFL test is the globally recognized standard for English language proficiency. By attaining well on the TOEFL test, you’ll be eligible for admission to almost all the schools in the countries like United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and the United States. It is the test which check your level of proficiency in English as required by the colleges & universities established in Abroad. ETS help the students who are preparing for TOEFL and also provide the best  information to those who want to study in abroad for taking higher studies.Vivek

Edited by moderator - 20Jan2012 at 5:25pm

IP IP Logged
heart

Quote heart Replybullet Posted: 06Dec2011 at 11:08am

In my country this is taken seriously. Students and professional who wants to go abroad take this exam. But before that one of the preparation they went through is a TOEFL review. There are institutions who offer TOEFL test review for weeks. As for me I'm doing self review cause I'm not really good at class or group reviews.

Edited by moderator - 20Jan2012 at 5:26pm

IP IP Logged
Steven Bochco

Quote Steven Bochco Replybullet Posted: 17Dec2012 at 10:51am
Anybody knows about IELTS. This is an English exam very similar to TOFL and people who are willing to go to UK does this.
The best kandy hotels among the other hotels.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version