Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
 Discussions WorldJOBS @ DISCUSSIONSWORLD.COMLATEST 2009 PLACEMENT PAPERS - INDIA'S LARGEST COLLECTIONINFOSYS PLACEMENT PAPERS / INFOSYS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

INFOSYS - Placement Paper 1 - 07 aug 2005 Topic: INFOSYS - Placement Paper 1 - 07 aug 2005

Post Reply Post New Topic
rakesh_sahu

Online Status: Offline
Quote rakesh_sahu Replybullet Topic: INFOSYS - Placement Paper 1 - 07 aug 2005
    Posted: 23Jun2006 at 2:30pm

INFOSYS TEST PAPER ----- 7TH AUG 2005

1) Find the value of X,Y and Z in the following

X X X X

Y Y Y Y

Z Z Z Z

Y X X X Z

Ans:X=9 , Y=1; Z=8

2) A man starts walking at 3 pm . ha walks at a speed of 4 km/hr on level ground and at a speed of 3 km/hr on uphill , 6 km/hr downhill and then 4 km/hr on level ground to reach home at 9 pm. What is the distance covered on one way?

Ans: 12 km

3) A grandma has many sons; each son has as many sons as his brothers. What is her age if it�s the product of the no: of her sons and grandsons plus no: of her sons?(age b/w 70 and 100).

Ans: 81 (I think)

4) An electric wire runs for 1 km b/w some no: of poles. If one pole is removed the distance b/w each pole increases by 1 2/6 (mixed fraction). How many poles were there initially?

5) There is a church tower 150 feet tall and another catholic tower at a distance of 350 feet from it which is 200 feet tall. There is one each bird sitting on top of both the towers. They fly at a constant speed and time to reach a grain in b/w the towers at the same time. At what distance from the church is the grain?

Ans: 90 (I think)

6) Days Cows

40 40
60 30
Find the no: of days ie X.

7) Puzzle on color and cards.

Puzzle on languages and people.

9) Find out a five digit no: which has two prime nos: and , its highest digit is 3 and lowest digit is 2 bla bla bla������..

10) Some question on truth and lie �.. I don�t remember the question but I think Andrew was the ans.

Edited by rakesh_vyom - 24Jul2006 at 1:35pm

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version