Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
 Discussions WorldJOBS @ DISCUSSIONSWORLD.COMLATEST 2009 PLACEMENT PAPERS - INDIA'S LARGEST COLLECTIONINFOSYS PLACEMENT PAPERS / INFOSYS INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

INFOSYS Placement Paper 8 Topic: INFOSYS Placement Paper 8

Post Reply Post New Topic
rakesh_sahu

Online Status: Offline
Quote rakesh_sahu Replybullet Topic: INFOSYS Placement Paper 8
    Posted: 23Jun2006 at 2:38pm
INFOSYS Latest Fresher Placement Question Paper 8

1) a) 10 1 9 2 8 3 7 4 6 5 5 6 4 7 3 8 2 _ _

b) 2 4 16 512 _

Write the next elements in the series.
2) A Man is sitting in the last coach of train could not find a seat, so he starts walking to the front coach ,he walks for 5 min and reaches front coach. Not finding a seat he walks back to last coach and when he reaches there, train had completed 5 miles. What is the speed of the train.

3) The Old car of Mary requires tyres to be changed after each 24000 km. If she wants to go for 42000 km journey then how many minimum number of tyres she will need.

INFOSYS Latest Fresher Engineer Placement Sample Question Paper 8

4) A coin is so unbalanced that it may come both heads in 2 tosses as it may come tails in a single toss. What is the probabality of getting a head in a single toss.

5) A pen, pencil and eraser together cost $1.00. if 2E<N , if N>2P, and 3P>4E then what a single pen will cost?

6) A local forecast service has accuracy of 2/3 says No rain , and Meteriological service having accuracy of 4/3 says Rain. if Preference is as no rain what is the chance of rain?

7) Sherlock holmes thrwated the plan to kidnapp Mrs mary when they were questioned Mercy and his two associated shipy and rany.when they were telling the story one of them told one thing wrong and other true, the other told both true, and the last told both false. examining the following tell the roles played by each

Mercy:: 1) i wrote the ransome note

2) shipy broke into the window

rany 1) shipy wrote the ransome note

2) mercy ran away with the lady

shipy 1)i broke into the window

2)rany wrote the ran some note.
 Tom asked kim did you like the stamps? She said yes ,me and rob too liked them. Kim again said that rob got 3 more than he would have got, if i would have kept 2 more than, what he got. Tom asked how many u gave Rob? She replied 2 more than what I got. Tell, how many stamps each rob and kim got?

9) The virgo club members used to meet every week to play cards. Each time they used to seat around a round table and for their memory they used all the possiblecombinations of postions each for a single time only. Can you tell for how many times they met?

Essays Asked

If you are given a chance to change a thing in you hometown, what would you change? Give examples why you want to do so.

Television is creating a communication gap among young generation.

Edited by rakesh_vyom - 24Jul2006 at 1:33pm

IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version