Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
 Discussions WorldTECHNOLOGIES @ DISCUSSIONSWORLD.COMSYSTEM SECURITY, TIPS & TRICKS, ETHICAL HACKING TECHNOLOGIES  

Security for Window 7 Topic: Security for Window 7

Post Reply Post New Topic
ooffrrttjaaj

Online Status: Offline
Quote ooffrrttjaaj Replybullet Topic: Security for Window 7
    Posted: 28Jul2012 at 4:12am
Hi friends, I install window 7 on my computer. Tell me how can i make secure it ?

Which programming languages supported on Window 7 ?

IP IP Logged
LionKings

Quote LionKings Replybullet Posted: 11Sep2012 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by ooffrrttjaaj

Hi friends, I install window 7 on my computer. Tell me how can i make secure it ?Which programming languages supported on Window 7 ?

Go to windows 7 action center, in the control panel helps you ensure that your firewall is on, your antivirus software is up to date, and your computer is set to install updates automatically.
IP IP Logged
jameslabonte

Quote jameslabonte Replybullet Posted: 21Sep2012 at 10:43am
Hi....

First of all just check the Action Center to make sure your firewall is on, your antivirus software is up to date, and your computer set to install updates automatically. another thing Use Windows Defender to help prevent spyware and other potentially unwanted software from being installed on your computer without your knowledge. And It's important to back up your files and settings regularly so that if you get a virus or have any kind of hardware failure, you can recover your files.
IP IP Logged
maintenance

Quote maintenance Replybullet Posted: 31Aug2013 at 2:39pm
U must use Windows Defender to secure your Window 7.

IP IP Logged
mudassarmughal

Quote mudassarmughal Replybullet Posted: 06Oct2013 at 9:14pm
With Windows 7, the security pain of the past decade comes to a decisive close. This is the most secure Windows version ever created, one that builds on the solid and proven foundation of Windows Vista while removing some of the heft and monolith intransience of its predecessor. Perfect? No, Microsoft still bows to the industry machinery that prevents it from just protecting Windows users across the board and bundling core anti-malware functionality into the OS. But it's still better than ever, and let's face, there isn't a PC sold today that doesn't come with some form of additional security software. And Microsoft's unfortunately separate (but free) Security Essentials package completes the picture. Let's take a look.
IP IP Logged
JackWotson

Quote JackWotson Replybullet Posted: 15Oct2013 at 5:17pm
I would recommend you Windows Defender.
IP IP Logged
fifacoinseven

Quote fifacoinseven Replybullet Posted: 21Jan2014 at 3:46pm
It's important to backFifa 14 Coins up your files and settings regularly
IP IP Logged
sophiapana

Quote sophiapana Replybullet Posted: 04Jul2014 at 8:49pm
Nice Question.
IP IP Logged
callforassistan

Quote callforassistan Replybullet Posted: 16Apr2015 at 3:19pm
ClapClap PC sold today that doesn't come with some form of additional security software. ClapClap
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version