Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
 Discussions WorldJOBS @ DISCUSSIONSWORLD.COMMBA, HR, FINANCE, MARKETING, OPERATION, CA, CS, MANAGER JOBS  

Play multi-track MKV video on Windows 8.1 blue Topic: Play multi-track MKV video on Windows 8.1 blue

Post Reply Post New Topic
HaileyLi

Online Status: Offline
Quote HaileyLi Replybullet Topic: Play multi-track MKV video on Windows 8.1 blue
    Posted: 23Jan2014 at 6:22pm
Convert DVD to MKV with multi-audio track and multi-subtitles on Windows 8.1 blue

Description: This article will offer the best solution to losslessly rip DVD to MKV on Windows 8.1 Blue PC with multiple audio tracks and chapter markers keeping when playing with your media player or TV.

"I'm looking for the right tool to rip both standard and DVDs to an MKV file that that contains both the stereo (2 channel) and 5.1 surround audio tracks I can stream on my Google TV.Thank you."

To transfer DVD to play on players and TV, the first step is to remove commercial Blu-ray discs and DVDs protection from film studio, and then do the conversion. After several trials, we recommended this Pavtube ByteCopy which does a great job in quick decrypting the protected discs within a few clicks.

Becides, it is a great tool to rip Blu-rays/DVDs to MKV, MOV and MKV with multi-track audios preserved. Meanwhile, I often use this app to make 1:1 copy of my movies from physical discs to hard drive and prevent from scratches or other damages.

Below is how I rip my DVD movies to multi-track MKV on Windows 8.1 Blue PC.

Step 1. Free download the best BD/DVD to multi-track MKV converter, install and launch it. Click "Load disc" button to import my source movie from disc drive.

Step 2. Choose "Lossless/encoded multi-track MKV (* mkv)" from "Multi-track Video" under "Format" as output format. The profile exports DVD to MKV with more than one audio track.

Step 3. Customize one audio track to AC3 5.1 channels and leave another one by default settings. If there are three or more audio tracks in source movies, remove unwanted ones by un-checking the boxes in front of "Check".

Step 4. Then hit the big "Convert" button on ByteCopy main UI and rip DVD movies to multi-track MKV on Windows 8.1 Blue PC. Once it finishes, open output folder and get the created multi-track MKV movie for watching on both TV and tablet.

Tips: If you don't need multi-track format and just want to rip DVD to MKV or other video format on Blue PC for enjoying, turn to Pavtube DVD Ripper.

Forget to mention that Pavtube Studio is offering money saving bundles for ByteCopy.

ByteCopy($42) + Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $80, Save $27
ByteCopy for Mac($42) + iMedia Converter for Mac($65) = Only $80, Save $27
ByteCopy($42) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $60, Save $17
ByteCopy($42) + MXF MultiMixer($45) = Only $70, Save $17
ChewTune($29) + ByteCopy($42) = Only $54, Save $17
ChewTune for Mac($29) + ByteCopy for Mac($42) = Only $54, Save $17
ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter($35) = Only $60, Save $17

Source: http://video-tips.jimdo.com/2014/01/13/convert-dvd-to-multi-track-mkv-on-windows-8-1/
IP IP Logged
Horider1

Online Status: Offline
Quote Horider1 Replybullet Posted: Today at 7:56am
Data Recovery, it's safe and effective, it can retrieves your lost videos, photos, music, documents, emails, etc. from your PC’s hard drive as well as from USB drives, external hard drives, mobile phones, digital cameras, iPods, MP3/MP4 players, and other storage media. Four unique recovery options guarantee to find everything you’re missing quickly and easily.

how to recover deleted call history on iPhone
. Support for broad range of files types, including documents, photos, and multimedia files
. Recovers mission-critical files from Windows hard drive and supported external media
. Recovers deleted emails in MS Outlook and Outlook Express ? Recovers files from damaged or corrupt optical media
. 'Raw Recovery' feature to flawlessly recover files from severely corrupt media
how to recover deleted videos from iPhone
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version