Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
 Discussions WorldTECHNOLOGIES @ DISCUSSIONSWORLD.COMWAP, MOBILE, TELECOMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES  

It's Easy to Restore Deleted Call History Topic: It's Easy to Restore Deleted Call History

Post Reply Post New Topic
cherrysteven

Online Status: Offline
Quote cherrysteven Replybullet Topic: It's Easy to Restore Deleted Call History
    Posted: 04Aug2014 at 8:01am
"Yestaday, my friend deleted almost all call history coming on my iphone 4s, I had not back upward them from itunes . And I must say i want them back. Please aid! I don't have any backup, however I never have charged the phone ever since they were erased. We havent changed the iphone at almost all. - Bancroft"

For those who want to restore their lost call history from iPhone, this article can help you to solve the problem.

There are three ways for you to restore iPhone call history: directly scan your phone, extract your iTunes backup, extract your iCloud backup. These three ways let you restore missed calls, incoming calls and outgoing calls. What you need to do is to get an iPhone call history recovery (Reference: http://www.ipad-video-converter.us/fonelab/) tool which can help you find the call log out and restore them.

The reason why I recommend this app is that it can recover your call history on iPhone quickly with no data loss or personal info leaking. You can not only preview and retrieve your call history, but also can restore other lost file types like notes, contacts, music or app, etc.

Let's learn how to recover your accidentally deleted call history from iPhone now.

Part 1. Recover Deleted Call History From iPhone

Step 1. Download, install and run it on your computer. Connect your iPhone to computer via USB cable. Under "Recover from iOS Device" mode and click "Start Scan" button to scan all your lost call logs.

Step 2. Select "Call History" category on the sidebar and tick the call logs you want to recover in the right pane.

Step 3. Click "Recover" button to undelete your call history. Once it's done, click "Open" button to get the exported file.

Part 2. Recover Deleted History From iTunes/iCloud Backup

Step 1. Have backup files in iTunes backup? Click on "Recover from iTunes Backup File" mode, select the backup you need and click "Start Scan" button to scan the iTunes backup file.

Step 2. Have backed up files in your iCloud account? Click on "Recover from iCloud Backup File" mode. Sign in to your iCloud account and choose the backup file to download. Scan the downloaded file.

Step 3. It will take a few minutes to complete the whole iPhone scanning. After that, select "Call History" category on the left side and all your call history will be displayed on the right side. Just check the call logs you want to recover.

Step 4. Click "Recover" button to start the call history recovery.
IP IP Logged
Winsenar1

Online Status: Offline
Quote Winsenar1 Replybullet Posted: 15Aug2014 at 2:33pm
If you want to recover data on iPhone, you must to use a iPhone Data Recovery, the use guide about how to recover deleted call history on iPhone is not bad.
Next,let's shows you the way to recover iPhone data:
One. Recover Lost or Deleted data from iPhone directly
1. Connect the iPhone to computer
2. Scan your iPhone device with iPhone recovery
3. Preview and restore iPhone data

how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone
If you have iTunes backups, just recover the deleted data on iPhone from the previous backups.
1. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes.
3. If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
4. Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under devices in the left menu.
5. Select Restore From Backup...
6. Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.
Tips:You better backup iPhone data to computer, avoid losing data and recover deleted data from iPhone.
how to restore iPhone contacts
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version