Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
 Discussions WorldTECHNOLOGIES @ DISCUSSIONSWORLD.COMWAP, MOBILE, TELECOMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES  

How to recover iPad Safari Bookmarks? Topic: How to recover iPad Safari Bookmarks?

Post Reply Post New Topic
channvincent

Online Status: Offline
Quote channvincent Replybullet Topic: How to recover iPad Safari Bookmarks?
    Posted: 19Oct2014 at 10:42am

How do I recover my deleted bookmarks on my iPad?
My family shares an iPod for music, and I found out that all my bookmarks on my iPad was also on the iPod (I don't know how). Anyway, I deleted the ones on the iPod, not realizing that the ones on my iPad also got deleted. How do I recover them on my iPad?

Recovering lost bookmarks from my ipad?
All the bookmarks and saved pages i've saved on my ipad has been deleted or removed. There are no bookmarks other than the useless ones preloaded on the ipad. I believe this happened after my last sync to itunes. It will take at least 8 hours to find and recover all the bookmarks I've lost; some will be near impossible to recover; including one obscure article that is an exceptionally well written analysis on HCB's work. After 4 hours, I have yet to relocate this article I found.

If you want to recover iPad Safari Bookmarks, you need a third-party tool to help you, recommend the FoneLab or Mac FoneLab which can easily get your safari bookmarks back even without iTunes/iCloud backup.

Just follow me to recover iPad Safari Bookmarks step by step

Step 1. Install the FoneLab and connect your iPad to PC.
Download and install the FoneLab on your computer, launching the software, Then you need to connect your iPad to computer via USB plugin. And this FoneLab will recognize the device automatically. you can see the interface as below.

Step 2. Scan your iPad
Select the “Recover from iOS Device” option and click “Start Scan” button. Then the software will start scanning your iPad immediately.

Step 3. Recover Safari bookmarks on iPad
When the scanning process is finished, all deleted and existing contents on your iPad will be listed. You can click the “Safari Bookmarks” on the left side of the software and mark the bookmarks you need to recover and click the “Recover” button.

After a few minutes, the recovered bookmarks will be restored to your computer as a HTML file.

Tags: iPad Safari Bookmarks Recovery, Recover deleted bookmarks on iPad, Recover iPad deleted Safari Bookmarks

IP IP Logged
cherrysteven

Online Status: Offline
Quote cherrysteven Replybullet Posted: Yesterday at 2:28pm
Summary
How to recover deleted photos on iPhone without iTunes or iCloud backup? read this post and learn a way to recover deleted photos on iPhone directly without backup.

Free iPhone Data Recovery – Powerful iPhone Photo Recovery
Free download the app and recover deleted iPhone Photos directly after reading this tutorial about how to recover deleted photos on iPhone without iTunes or iCloud backup.

You must have encountered that you want to recover some deleted photos but haven't created backup with iTunes or iCloud in advance, you must have asked for help on Apple Support but only to get a helpless answer – say goodbye to your deleted photos.

You can do nothing but to face the fact? This is the final answer? Absolutely not! In this post we will recommend you an amazing iPhone data recovery tool – Free iPhone Data Recovery, which can help you to recover the deleted iPhone photos without iCloud or iTunes backup. At the same time, we will also offer you a detailed tutorial about how to recover deleted photos on iPhone directly with it.

An Introduction to this data recovery software.

It is an iPhone data recovery software which is developed by iMobie to offer users a way to retrieve the most important iPhone data and files no matter whether they have made backup. More than anything, it supports selectively scan and recover deleted files and data, it means you can recover what you need instead of restoring your device to some appointed backup point.

Supports ALL the modes of iPhone: iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, and iPhone 5C.

How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone without Backup

Step 1: Install and launch it on your computer.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to computer with USB cable and choose Recover from an iOS Device.
Step 3: Click Start Scan to scan your iPhone.
Step 4: Preview the deleted photos in the thumbnails > Pick up the photos you want to recover > Click Recover to save those photos on computer.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version