Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
 Discussions WorldJOBS @ DISCUSSIONSWORLD.COMANY GRADUATE JOBS

Transfer Data from Samsung Galaxy S3 to iPhone 6 Topic: Transfer Data from Samsung Galaxy S3 to iPhone 6

Post Reply Post New Topic
greg9041

Online Status: Offline
Quote greg9041 Replybullet Topic: Transfer Data from Samsung Galaxy S3 to iPhone 6
    Posted: 17Nov2014 at 12:19pm
After switch from Samsung Galaxy S3 to iPhone 6 Plus, you must want to copy All Data from Galaxy S3 to iPhone 6 Plus. Here is an easy way to Transfer Contacts, SMS, Calender, Music, Photos & Video from Samsung Galaxy S3 to iPhone 6 with One Click!

Watch This:
http://youtu.be/wPAUOKztpAs

Phone Transfer for Android, Symbian, iOS & BlackBerry
> Various data like contacts, messages, photos, music, videos and apps
> Phones from Apple, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, LG, BlackBerry and More
> All flagships such as LG G3, HTC One M8, Motorola Nexus 6, Motorola Droid Turbo, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6 Plus, Sony Xperia Z3, etc
IP IP Logged
Rincen21

Quote Rincen21 Replybullet Posted: 05May2015 at 6:40pm
As we know, transfer data between apple device and computer seems difficult to some of us? iPhone Data Transfer is such an useful data transfer tool that can help you transfer contacts, photos, music, text messHere I strongly recommend iPhone Data Transfer tool for you, whic is an easy-to-use program to help you transfer music, photos or other types of files between iPhone and computer.
How to Transfer PICs from PC to iPhone
import Music to iPhone
You can transfer files easier than iTunes. One click to transfer Music, Movies, Podcasts, iTunes U, Music Videos, Audiobook playlists, messages, contacts and more from your devices to computer for backup.
iPhone Transfer works perfectly with all iOS devices. This iPhone/iPod/iPad Transfer can connect several Apple devices at the same time and directly transfer files between Apple devices.
How to Transfer Video Music Picture from iPhone to PC
With following guide, you’ll learn to transfer files between iPhone and your Computer with ease.
How to Transfer Songs from iTunes to iPhone
How to Transfer Songs from Computer to iPhone

IP IP Logged
cemder1

Quote cemder1 Replybullet Posted: 10May2015 at 8:47pm
To transfer contacts between samsung galaxy and iPhone 6, iTunes is one way. But it is a little complex.

And I've tried another way:

1. Download some third-party tool.
2. Connect Android and iPhone to computer.
3. Choose the contacts you like.
One quite useful tool is called Phone Transfer, which my friend told me to try it.
And I found it helpful when try it.
Here is how to use it to transfer contacts from android to iPhone.
IP IP Logged
agenthydra
Groupie
Groupie

Quote agenthydra Replybullet Posted: 09Dec2015 at 10:59am
Here I've found a guide about how to download music from Mac to iPhone.
IP IP Logged
agenthydra
Groupie
Groupie

Quote agenthydra Replybullet Posted: 07Jan2016 at 11:15am
IP IP Logged
bethzac5

Quote bethzac5 Replybullet Posted: 18Mar2016 at 1:23pm
If you want to transfer data from samsung to iPhone, you need a transfer program. This software allows you to transfer data from Samsung to iPhone directly. It can transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone and also transfer photos, videos, audios, messages, apps and other data directly from Samsung to iPhone.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version