Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
 Discussions WorldJOBS @ DISCUSSIONSWORLD.COMMECHANICAL ENGINEERING JOBS

Play Digital Copy on Android tablet or mobile Topic: Play Digital Copy on Android tablet or mobile

Post Reply Post New Topic
fastercallss

Online Status: Offline
Quote fastercallss Replybullet Topic: Play Digital Copy on Android tablet or mobile
    Posted: 16Dec2014 at 11:18am
Q: Can I transfer and play Digital Copy movies on my Android tablet or mobile?
A: Our Digital Copy converter can convert Blu-ray and DVD Digital Copy movies to Android tablet/mobile playback format easily.

Details: I can't tell you how many movies I've purchased touting "Digital Copy," only to get it home and realize it doesn't work with Android. The reasoning behind Android's omission in the digital movie realm can be speculated and theorized till DRM death but as an Android user and movie consumer I have found this exclusion ridiculous and borderline illegal.Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Android users are more likely to actually want to enjoy the media they pay for in a manner that best fits them, not big brother. It seems I'm not alone and Acrok brings the Media Converter, the DRM converter tool that converts Digital Copy and other DRM-protected contents to fits for Android tablet or mobile.
Before conversion you need first to transfer Digital Copy to computer in Windows Media (.wmv) or iTunes video format (.m4v). And here we go with the DRM removal process.
Convert Digital Copy to Android tablet or mobile
Install Acrok Media Converter to your computer. Make sure the software is compatible with your computer.

Step 1. Run this Digital Copy to Android Converter, drag and drop digital copy movie to the software.

Step 2. Select an Android friendly format, e.g. H.264 .mp4 for conversion. There are optimized format for Galaxy Tab, HTC One, LG G3, HP Touch Pad, Acer Iconia Tab, Sony Xperia tablet etc. Basically the "Common Video">> "H.264 Video (*.mp4) is an universal format for Android tablets and mobile.

Step 3. Click the big Convert button to transfer Digital Copy to Android tablet/mobile playback format.
Some tips on using Acrok Media Converter:
1. The software must be used on an authorized computer, i.e. when a DRM movie is playable on your computer, you can convert it, and otherwise the software will not convert the movie.
2. Although the software is compatible with Windows XP and 2000, the Windows 7 operation system is preferred.
3. If you're converting Digital Copy movies from iTunes Store, better set it not remember position before converting movies. Here's way to go:
Launch iTunes, and switch to "Movies" under LIBRARY. Select the videos you'd like to convert, right click on them, and select "Get Info".
Switch to "Options" tab, find "Remember position" and select "No" from its drop-down list. Click "OK" to confirm.
Tags: convert digital copy for android, digital copy to android, play digital copy on android mobile, transfer digital copy to android tablet
Resource from: Videos Tips - Play Digital Copy on Android tablet or mobile
Free download video conversion software from www.acrok.com
IP IP Logged
fastercallss

Quote fastercallss Replybullet Posted: 16Apr2015 at 10:42am
iTunes to Galaxy Transfer, transfer iTunes music/videos to Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S5, S4, S3, S2, S, etc.
iTunes to Galaxy Transfer
If you’re moving from an iPhone to a Galaxy phone, iTunes music and videos are the files you would like to transfer. With iTunes to Android Transfer, you can easily sync your iTunes content with your new Samsung Galaxy phone, all models are supported, including the most popular Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 and S5,and the newly released Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge. The software is pretty simple to use, just a few mouse-clicks, you can transfer music, playlists, videos, tv shows, podcasts, itunes u and others from your iTunes library to your new Galaxy phone.
-Transfer iTunes content to Galaxy S6, S5, S4, S3, S2, S
-Sync iTunes to Galaxy Note 4, Note 3, Note 2, Note
-Copy iTunes media files to Galaxy Tab series
-Transfer music, videos between PC and Galaxy phone
-Transfer contacts, photos, books from PC to Galaxy phone
How to get iTunes music on Samsung Galaxy phone?
Install iTunes to Android on your PC or Mac, and run it. The software will be opened together with your iTunes library. Then plug the USB cable to connect your Galaxy phone to computer. There are two options you can choose: "Sync iTunes to Android" and "Clean Up iTunes Library".
Click on "Sync iTunes to Android", you can choose "Entire library" or "Selected playlists" to sync iTunes to your Galaxy phone. Music, Movies, TV Sows, My favorite, POP Music, Top 10 are supported.
Alternatively, you can drag and drop music, videos, playlists, voice memos from iTunes library to Galaxy phone directly. Or transfer your contacts, photos, books to Galaxy phone by dragging and dropping.
Surface 3 Blu-ray Player-Rip and watch Blu-ray movies on Surface 3
MKV to Galaxy S6-Watch MKV movies on Galaxy S6
Enable Blu-ray movies to HTC One M9 for playback
Rip and transfer Blu-ray to Surface 3 for playing
Free download video conversion software from www.acrok.com
IP IP Logged
agenthydra

Quote agenthydra Replybullet Posted: 03Feb2016 at 10:49am
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version